(Effective July 1, 2023)
|Cash Fare (Single Ride)||Adult||Youth||SDM/REDUCED|
|FAST Local Pass||Adult||Youth||SDM/REDUCED|
|FAST Local 31-Day Pass*||$80.00||$70.00||$40.00|
|DART Paratransit||Single Ride||10-Ride Pass|
*Effective July 1, 2023, Local 31-Day paper passes are no longer available for sale. All paper passes purchased prior to July 1, 2023, are valid through December 31, 2023. Local 31-Day passes are available on Clipper and Token Transit.
Ages 5 & under. Up to two children may ride free when accompanied by a fare paying responsible adult. Children may not ride without an adult.
SENIOR: Senior 80+ ride FREE on FAST. To qualify, present a photo ID with birth year indicating 80+ to the operator.
FAST SDM REDUCED FARE POLICY: Senior 65+/ Disabled/Medicare (SDM) passengers must show one of the following forms of ID when purchasing an SDM Reduced pass and boarding the bus:
• ADA Paratransit ID Card
• Regional Transit Connection ID Card (RTC)
• Federal Medicare Card with Photo ID
• Proof of age 65 or older with Photo ID
• DMV Disabled License Plate Registration with Photo ID
• DMV Disabled Parking Placard Registration with Photo ID